TheGreatestApocalipsTheGreatestApocalips

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Hunter Zero Ep.4 Hunter Zero Ep.4

I truly like it, but that's not your best work....

But U did better. I prefer HZ3.... he had more "camera work" ang the songs were better
Anyway, If you want someone to do voice you can contact me and MasterMega EXE, a friend of mine (I have to warn you that my voice is not that good, instead is neat the MasterMegaEXE's)
PM us!

I'm sorry for Elecman and for Protoman, but Wily and Shadowman deserve to die! Please, don't kill Bass or, if he has to die, make him rturn good, please!
IThe best scene in my opinion is when Bass owns Wily Base. All your base are belong only to BAss.

Keep it up the perfewct work!

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

That's good but...

If I was in you, I'd put up those changes:
Zelos Vs Kid Bu with Kid Bu winner
Zero Vs Sasuke with Zero winner
Bass Vs Naruto with Bass winner
Kirby Vs Gundam with Gundam winner
Cloud Vs Link with Cloud winner
in this way, You might have had a battle between Cloud, Gundam, Bass(EXE) and Kid Bu. However, neat flash

Samus vs. Boba Samus vs. Boba

Nice

There are some error: I don't understand why you make Samus fuse with the X and you change Samus suitless graphic. However is very funny and you can do better. You have talent man

Metroid Epilouge Metroid Epilouge

Oh well

It's good and nice, but the story is pretty crappy... However, neat flash

X and Zero: The Fight P.1 X and Zero: The Fight P.1

WOW!

Awesome flash!
I heard that song: it's my preferite one!
I didn't find that version anywhere can you send it to me? My email is itinimac@tiscali.it !
Otherwise, it's a good idea say that Bass is X's brother. Make him reappear (it's a suggestion). Good luck for the second part!
Poor Zero! in the future he will die (Bwahahahaha!).
Keep on the good job!

Mocktroid: Disco Mission Mocktroid: Disco Mission

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WOW! This is a good flash movie and Mocktroid prime it can be the most great parodie of all the Metroid Series! A little suggest: Samus should be a hottie and if you do see her naked (without censorship) this will be the most beatiful flash i have ever seen (In all senses)! GOOD LUCK FOR MOCKTROID: LOST EPISODE!
Ridley'love with Samus is priceless, second only to Chiquita Banana

Other Suggest: Put the subtitle in( I am italian: i don't understand so good the spoken English but i can translate it with the subtitle)
PS: Ye I know, is the same review of Mocktroid Fusion!

Mocktroid Fusion Mocktroid Fusion

OK, very good!

Bass's Revenge Trailer Bass's Revenge Trailer

WOOWWW

Where did yuo get that music!

TRG/MegamanEXECrossover 2 TRG/MegamanEXECrossover 2

Hm... You can do better

OK, Inu Yasha and Megaman VS Bass.EXE is a real battle!
Make a sequel where Bass Became stronger and this time Inuyasha is too weak for fight him but.... I don't know, but remeber: It's ony a suggestion

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots